Garuda is a connectivity platform to connect, discover
and navigate through inter-operable gadgets with
applications in biology, healthcare and beyond
- TOXICOLOGY MODELING
- Integrate data from multiple dimensions to predict drug toxicity effects "in silico"
- LIFESTYLE DATA ANALYTICS
- Connect and navigate through patient-reported life-style data to obtain actionable insights
- CONNECT BEDSIDE TO BENCH
- Provide a framework to visualize, analyze and interpret data from phenotypes to genotypes through a single dashboard
- BEYOND BIOLOGY
- Provide a friction-less framework beyond biology - with applications in Robotics, AI and IoT
- SMART DIAGNOSTICS
- Companion Diagnostics and Personalized Diagnostics along with big-data based predictive and prescriptive insights empower the era of smart diagnostics.
- SINGLE-CELL ANALYTICS
- Focus on spatio-temporal dynamics at the level of single cells in patient-derived tumor samples to facilitate treatment regimens
- BIOMARKER DISCOVERY
- Multi-omics data integration and analysis towards generation of robust and validated biomarkers
- CONNECT CLINICIAN
- Provide a secured dashboard for clinicians to navigate through patient data and reconcile with latest advances in disease biology
- DRUG COMBINATION
- Data integration and analysis to predict optimal drug combinations regimens and patient cohorts
- Any software, service, database, device which is "garudified" is called a Garuda Gadget
- A cloud-based repository to discover gadgets and install them on a local dashboard
- A window to the world of Garuda Gadgets
Find and Learn the basics of how to use Garuda,
and make the most of it for your work.
The Garuda Gateway serves as the window to the Garuda Universe. Check out the available gadgets, and download gadget of interest from the gateway to your dashboard.
GARUDIFY YOUR TOOLS
Garuda provides language independent API to connect software as gadgets.
Make your tools available for Garuda, through the gateway and the dashboard. Join our global alliance.
The Garuda platform is now in beta. Please contact for more information.